How to get to the hotel "RECORD" by public transport from Moscow:
1. from the Leningrad station, metro station "Komsomolskaya", the train to the station "Kryukovo", the output of the left side in the direction of motion, see point 6.
2. M. Petrovsko-Razumovskaya, train to station "Kryukovo", the output of the left side in the direction of motion, see point 6.
3. m."River station"
bus number 400 to the bus stop "Kryukovo" to go on the side of "new town" , see point 6.
4. M. Tushinskaya
- bus No. 400T to "Market" station, cross the road, turn left and walking along the Parking garage turn right.
5. M. Skhodnenskaya, m. Mitino, m. Pyatnitskoye shosse
- Shuttle bus 400K to stop the "enclosure 1538", go at a pedestrian crossing on the diagonal and go out, "Panfilovsky Prospekt", to walk on the sidewalk against traffic, after the shopping complex "Record", turn left.
6. from the railway station Kryukovo in Zelenograd
- bus No. 5, No. 400T to a stop "the Market" to cross the road on the opposite side , turn left and walking along the Parking garage turn right.
walk (about 15 minutes)
7. from the airport "Sheremetyevo"
terminal In the bus №851 to the bus stop "Monument", to cross the road on the opposite side, bus # 400 go to the station "Kryukovo" , see point 6.
from the airport Sheremetyevo-Terminal F bus No. 817 to the stop Cherkizovo, go to the opposite direction, bus # 400 to get to the station"Kryukovo", see point 6.
8. from the airport "Domodedovo"
- by Aeroexpress train to Paveletsky station, then, from Paveletskaya (Koltsevaya line) to Komsomolskaya, exit to the Leningrad station, then by electric train to "Kryukovo", see point 6.
by bus No. 308 to the metro station "Domodedovskaya", then by metro "River station" (direct line) , then bus 400 to Zelenograd (Kryukovo station), then see # 6.
9. from the airport "Vnukovo"
aeroexpresses to the Kiev railway station. Then, from Kievskaya (Koltsevaya line) to Komsomolskaya exit to the Leningrad station, then by electric train to "Kryukovo", see point 6.